SAINT LOUIS CHESS CAMPUS COVID-19 STATEMENT
Updated April 7, 2022
The World Chess Hall of Fame (WCHOF) and Q Boutique is now open to the public with our regular business hours.
Your health, and the health of our employees, are our top priority and we want you to feel safe and comfortable during your visit to the WCHOF. In accordance with the city of Saint Louis Health Commissioner's Order No.13, we have been making updates to the museum and the way we serve you to help keep everyone healthy.
This is how we are keeping you safe:
- Wellness checks for staff, vendors, members and visitors
- Complimentary hand sanitizing stations and promoting frequent hand washing
- Frequent disinfecting of high-touch surfaces and routine cleaning
- Installing additional protective barriers
- Using contactless payment options and offering curbside pickup and shipping online at Q Boutique
We are requesting all guests to follow these guidelines:
- Proceed to the front desk for a wellness check
- Stay home if you have a fever, cough, or not feeling well
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds during restroom visits
- Follow requested safety protocols
- No food or drink allowed inside the building
- Please limit the amount of personal belongings that are brought inside
If you have any additional questions about COVID-19 we recommend the following resources:
- Center For Disease Control
- Missouri Department of Health
- St. Louis City website
- St. Louis County website
Thank you for helping to keep our community healthy and safe!